Our aims are directed toward preparing the pupils of St. Mary’s for life in our school and beyond.
Everything we do is centred upon our Mission Statement.
- To conduct all parts of school life in the recognition of the love of God and each other.
- To promote the highest quality of personal relationships, in partnership with parents, positively encouraging respect, tolerance and a consideration of the feelings of others.
- To provide a rich broad and balanced curriculum, appropriate to the needs of each child, which fulfils the legal requirements of the Education Reform Act.
- To meet the needs of each child through a well- organised and structured planning process, within a secure, happy and attractive learning environment.
- To empower the children to become conscious decision-makers, aware of their own talents, abilities and the contribution they can make to the quality of their own lives and others.
- To provide high quality resources to support stimulating learning opportunities, rich in first hand experience
- To provide the children with opportunity to experience a range of leisure and extra curricular activities.
- For our children to take pride in themselves, their work, our school, our parish and community as we strive for excellence.
- To foster links with the Parish through the sacramental programme and the children’s development in the faith.
- To be committed to promoting equal opportunities.